My covenant with Levi was to give life and peace. I kept my covenant with him, and he honored me. He stood in reverent awe before me. He taught the truth and did not lie. He walked with me in peace and uprightness. He kept many out of the ditch, kept them on the road. It’s the job of priests to teach the truth. People are supposed to look to them for guidance. The priest is the messenger of God.Mal 2:5-7
There are so many places you can go on this page—let me take you on a tour with me. Or even better, let’s start on a journey together to grow in our faith and understanding of God’s plan for our lives.
One way is to just browse my blog. The other one: let me help you with some themes.
Now on with our voyage.
I believe that God created us as a whole. All our parts. Even our thinker. He talked about changing our mind, not shutting it down. What do I mean by that? And can you see the evolution and growth I did undergo over time as well?
- Is thinking an integral part of faith?
- How do we deal with each other?
- Insight, understanding, brain, and trust
- I call you friends
- Get wisdom
- And I can see clearly now
Some of my newer writing is concerned with changes that are waiting, necessary, and much needed to happen in the church worldwide. Reading those articles, please remember that, with Martin Buber, I have no doctrine, I carry on a dialogue. Let me know what you think.
- What are we to learn from the world?
- The development of man
- 500 years of reformation
- Creation story – a personal experience
- To follow rules or grow up
Other articles represent more of my ongoing deconstruction and construction. You can actually see the change in my life comparing older articles to newer ones. God has set me on a trajectory.and you too.
- I am a Word of God
- We define Doctrine
- A Manifestation of God
- From Beige to Purple: Consciousness
- Thoughts on 2020
- An Agent of Change
And some more you can find here.
Shadows and their Fulfillment
One of the topics I love to write about are the shadows of the old testament. What are they? Usually a shadow is something that can be observed externally that foreshadows—thus the name—an internal truth of the new testament. Some examples?
Spiritual Fathers and the Fivefold Ministry
Another topic I love. Church structure and growth process to more authority, to become true manifested sons of God.
- Spiritual fathers, fathers and sons
- Our inheritance of the fathers
- The fivefold ministry, including apostolic teams, centers, people
- Our growth process, including hunger and patience
More personal: About my Family
If you want to know a little more about me and my family:
- How I reacted to my Mom’s assisted suicide
- Is Christmas cancelled this year?
- 3 Decades later: Where were you—the Power of Forgiveness
- The story of my sons: No Visions—No Courage
On my Writing
Last for this page, as I do not want to turn this into a full-fledged table of contents, some pieces about my writing:
- Why I write in the first place
- My problems with statistics and social media
- My vision: Land’s End
- My favorite place: a library
- Speak German: my German writing
And of course you can hook up with me on social media. Buttons to do so are on the bottom of each page.
This is a personal page. I readily accept guest posts from people I have a personal relationship with. Why do I limit guest posting to people I know? You find an answer here:
I hope you enjoy the journey.